• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Official store opening date is set !!!!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

A

Amphitrite

soft-opening-announcement-1-2.gif

Yep getting pretty excited!!! we have hundreds of cool fish sitting in qt now for the last week and they should be fat, happy and ready to go home with folks!!

Mike

Just a reminder we have a lot of fish out of quarantine and an amazing selection of coral flown direct from Australia, Timor, and Bali.

Can't wait to see everyone here over the weekend!

Hours: m-f 10-7, sat 10-8, sun 12-5.

May have to stop in Saturday and say hello. I will be working Friday so cannot make it to the opening. See you then.

Steven

Are you ready for some Football? OOps wrong Thread!

This is the big weekend...right???
Grand Opening?? ...right???

Why yes it is Pep. The Grand Opening is this weekend. It all starts on Saturday the 12th at 10:00am until 7:00pm and again on Sunday the 13th from 12:00pm to 5:00pm. We have 50-60 new fish coming out of quarantine specifically for this weekend and we just got a nice shipment of new LPS/SPS. Some teaser pics will be posted on another thread.

BTW... there will be playoff football on the TV, music on the stereo, hot coffee in the pot as well as hot tea, hot chocolate and hot cider for the non-coffee drinkers and maybe a few treats or two as well so feel free to stop by just to check it all out. Come see some of the best prices in the northwest on livestock and drygoods and if we don't have it, we can usually get it for you in short order. We should have a new custom aquarium or two on display and I believe we will be debuting a new custom version of our Helios light system. We are expecting a few factory reps to be present as well to answer any questions on their products.

Look for an announcement or two in the next couple of days for more.

good luck at the opening, Hopefully I can sneak away from the bridal expo in Seattle to come stop in.

Hey Peeps! If you have not checked out OBD yet this is the time to stop by. I could not wait til Saturday (cuz busy with remodel) so made a visit today and let me tell you they have some awesome Corals for sale and some very nice-n-healthy fish coming out of QT for this event... very well priced too.
Sooooo... yes I did buy some corals that I could not pass up, a sweet and unusual colored frag of
Acropora humilis or A. gemmifera will have to wait a bit to see and a realy exceptional colony of A. cerealis ??? with a beautiful lil hosting Acro Crab then a zoa colony that I didn't have already and some food and some Live Rock to be able to place new corals on....... pics tomorrow... maybe

Thanks Eric, Becca and Mike you definitely have something GOOD here.

Cheers, Todd

Hopefully I can sneak away from the bridal expo in Seattle to come stop in.[/QUOTE]

Haha, good luck. I went to the one in seattle and again to one in tacoma a couple years ago. There is no escape!
Congratulations again you three! Getting tired of hearing that yet? You 3 have done something spectacular and i have a feeling you'll be around for a long time!

Wow!! I stopped in today to pick up some stuff that the Staff ordered in for me today. What an awesome store. The quality of livestock in incredible as well a the Customer Service. A big thank you for all of your help. I know the Grand Opening is going to be a Huge Success.

Thank you OBD for all of your help. You guys are Amazing!!!!! :)

Like to remind everyone that we will be having our official "GRAND OPENING" celebration tomorrow, January 12, 2013 10 am to closing!!!! Enjoy a cup of coffee or other refreshment and a sweet treat while checking out the new livestock!!!!

OK, I'm now taking this weekend off from my remodel so I can be there to help out with theOBD Grand Opening Spectacular. I will also be there to help out Cory Lo by promoting Hikari brands. Looking forward to seeing many of you there tomorrow.

Cheers, Todd

Alright you better have some HOT coffee waiting cuz... Brrrrr it's only 20* outside here

Cheers, Todd

Already brewing Todd!!!

Eric
Oceans by Design
1055 Andover Park E
Tukwila, WA 98188
206-575-5006

Back