• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

One day only! Saturday february 02, 2013

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

A

Amphitrite

coral-sale_zps2e2342f7.gif

WOW! Me likey, but now where in the He!! am I going to squeeze in another one of your Corals ???

Seriously though GREAT deal and the ones I already have are coloring up very nicely, especially the one we shall call " Becca's Tequila Sunrise"

Cheers, Todd

Wow!! Great sale!! You are really making this tough on me. Save for you to build me a new tank, or buy corals? Ugg!

Quite a tough situation I am in. :)

Hey! I think maybe there is just enough room to squeeze in one more of the "Garf Bonasai" like Corals if you still have any left ???????

Cheers, Todd

Here are a couple of shots form this morning of the selection you will have to choose from. We have added a few new pieces as well.

Primarily SPS with some higher end LPS tank

DSC_0013_zpscd68f2fc.jpg

DSC_0018_zps4bea59d8.jpg

DSC_0014_zpsfbb02cfd.jpg

LPS and zoa tank

DSC_0015_zps9f66a008.jpg

DSC_0017_zpsdc50eb32.jpg

DSC_0016_zps4a8147a0.jpg

There will be quite a few treasures in here for great price$ with these discounts.

I was going to try and make the sale but think its just to close the frag swap but do you guys have any of the bartlet anthias left or will have more in on that weekend of the swap? it would be nice to get a few more while I am over there for the frag swap. Oh yea how did the jumper do after leaping behind the tanks escaping from your net? Hope he survived his ordeal ok.

I was going to try and make the sale but think its just to close the frag swap but do you guys have any of the bartlet anthias left or will have more in on that weekend of the swap? it would be nice to get a few more while I am over there for the frag swap. Oh yea how did the jumper do after leaping behind the tanks escaping from your net? Hope he survived his ordeal ok.

The two Bartlets are sill here and thriving. The jumper pulled through like a trooper with no ill effects at all. Hopefully they will still be here waiting for you next weekend. We have some fish in QT but they won't be out by next weekend. We are starting our 1-2 week fish rotation now though so there should be new fish coming out of QT and into the store sales tank on a much more regular basis.

The two Bartlets are sill here and thriving. The jumper pulled through like a trooper with no ill effects at all. Hopefully they will still be here waiting for you next weekend. We have some fish in QT but they won't be out by next weekend. We are starting our 1-2 week fish rotation now though so there should be new fish coming out of QT and into the store sales tank on a much more regular basis.

Thats good to hear, the swap is in 2 weeks not next weekened right? Do you have Bartlets in QT or just to ones that are out for sale? If possible I could pay now and pick up when I am there the weekened of the swap if your willing to hold them that long.

Thats good to hear, the swap is in 2 weeks not next weekened right? Do you have Bartlets in QT or just to ones that are out for sale? If possible I could pay now and pick up when I am there the weekened of the swap if your willing to hold them that long.

Yes you are correct the frag swap is Feb. 16th. We should have more available for you when you come over for the swap.

OK I want to see some pics of the amazing Corals you all bought at this Great SALE

I'll just wait for ya here.... :couch2: with some snacks :popcorn:

Cheers, Todd

Back