• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

One Spot Foxface (Siganus unimaculatus)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

SFEERO

First off, I'd like to say how impressed I was with your shop today, and look forward to seeing the shop grow. Bought a One Spot Foxface (Siganus unimaculatus) from you guys today to see if he'll help eradicate my bubble algae problem. He's acclimated, and nipping here and there at the rock. Now to convince my wife on a new 120 gallon tank......and on that subject, if I were to purchase a tank package from you guys, do you at all assist with installation or removal of old tanks/trade value? I've got a 90 gallon +stand.

Thanks Shaun. We were glad to see you in the store today. I hope the Foxface accomplishes what you wanted it for.

We can't help on the convincing the wife part but we can help with getting you the new aquarium as well as removing the old and setting up the new. We do not take trade-in's of old systems though. We can provide everything from the aquarium to the stand/canopy if wanted, lighting (ours or otherwise), filtration (ours or otherwise), rocks and additional livestock. Just shoot me a PM or send me an email at [email protected] with some more details and I will be happy to work it up for you.

Back