• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Online Store Finally Open!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

barrierreefcf

Sponsor
Finally....

The new look website is up and the online store is open for business. We've got a lot of livestock ready for new homes. The website is going to be an on-going work in progress as the fish and dry goods sections are still being worked on. Please be patient as we fine tune our order processing system and learn about our server's capabilities. Eventually we will use our web software to produce monthly newsletters and valuable coupons.

The Barrier Reef Elite Picks and Clams sections will be WYSIWYG. In the Elite Picks section you will find some of our Premium Acro colonies, Acanthastrea colonies and frags, Blastos, and many other rare corals. This area will be updated frequently (most fridays) with new arrivals.

Under the corals section you will find SPS frags. We produce many of our own frags and this is where you will find them. If you are looking for that hard to find Montipora or Acropora we are likely to have it. If we don't shoot us an email because we can probably find what you are looking for.

We ship any of the Fed Ex overnight options, but recommend Priority Overnight. We look forward to serving more of you around the country.

Internet pricing pertains to orders placed over the internet only.

Visit us at www.barrierreefaquariums.com

Thanks,
Cy Forell

Last edited:
Website looks great! Cy, I would like a piece of the Purple Montipora capricornus. Can you hold a piece for me? I should be able to make it up by or before the weekend.
Thanks!
Todd

Originally it was on a shared sherver but its supposed to have been moved to one with less traffic. Keep me posted about the speed and I'll upgrade again if we have too. Apparently there are problems with setting up accounts right now. Should be fixed by tonight.

Thanks for your patience!

We are now experiencing problems with payment processing. These should be fixed within 24-48 hours. The site should also be faster as its move to a new server is finished over the next day or so. Thanks for your patience as we iron out a few kinks. We welcome your feedback and suggestions.

Too funny Deb! The processing problems are fixed. I edited some spelling tonight but I'm not sure when those will update. If you all notice anything else we would love the feedback!

Thanks

Site looks nice but loading pages is taking days LOL & I'm on a huge network. Otherwise looking nice!

Thanks Scoot! Yeah it can be slow depending on traffic. They keep promising us a server upgrade but its taking forever to switch. Hopefully soon!

Great job on the site Cy, you're in my fav's. The Oregon tort I got from you last year was my one casualty from the shuffling around when I tore my 180 down in prep for my new tank, why is it always your favorite/best coral??? I'm glad you have them available, I'll be looking for another once my new setup is stable, best regards, joe

Thanks Joe! Sad to hear about your Tort. It does always seem like its the favorite that dies when there is a problem doesn't it? Anyway...yes we have them and have managed to get the price down as well. One of them will be lucky to find a home in your new 550. Sounds like a fun project! Take care.

i was just wondering when are you guys gonna have your dry goods up and running :p?.

Hahahahahaha:D When we find the countless hours it takes to enter each item one at a time:D Hopefully Chris is going to be able to find some time to start helping us so it will go faster. You should start to see them going up a few at a time each day. Famous last words Cy!

Back