online websites

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

marlinmero

Marlin
What are some good website to order from? looking for cleaners and fish. astrea snails, coco worms, and stuff like that. ive looked at the aquareef and reef topia, just looking for some more options

I have purchased fish from both liveaquaria and reefhotspot and both were pleasant experiences and everything came alive and is still thriving.

+1 for these. Havent tried the others

You really can't beat liveaquaria.com for customer service. They are one of the best.

premiumaquarium has major DEALS on CUC's.

Vivid is good. Love Vivid.

I havent personally ordered from them yet ( I dont have a tank up n running that I need fish yet) but Ive seen thier fish and thier customer service. Top notch
Wet pets hawaii , a sponsor here

I'd suggest trying to support our Sponsors, or your local LFS.

As for our sponsors, that I've had experience with:

Les, at WetPetsHawaii can't be beat!! His fish are treated exceptionally well, throughout the capture, acclimation and shipping process.

John, at ReefCleaners.org is also amazing. He usually has a great variety of reef cleaners and macro algaes.

Several of the LFS, who are sponsors, here on Reef Frontiers, also are able to ship, if needed. Kevin, at Aquatic Dreams, ships. Barrier Reef, in Renton ships. I believe Barbie, at Aquarium Solutions is also willing to ship.

Live Aquaria, while not a Sponsor, is also a great place to do business with.

If the LFS or sponsors had what i wanted for a competitive price id buy from them in heart beat.
Plus im just asking for websites and the sponsor website can be posted in here as well. i just wanted some refrences of sites people have used. and i dont have the desire to go thru all the sponsors one by one and check out there sites

Thanks for the sites guys. Got some really nice ones. vivid looks awesome. be cool to actually go there. They have such a large selection to. so does reefhotspot

Last edited:
I have nothing but good things to say about reefcleaners. I have had several orders through them and always been more then happy about the outcome.

I have also ordered the build your own CUC package from etropicals when you got free shipping with a $60 order, I was happy with that too.

JME

yeah i have had good luck with reefcleaners. this last group buy didnt turn out so well but he refunded very quickly. i was over all very satisfied. but with this next group buy its going to be a mix of fish and CUC. thats why i was looking around to see what other sites there were "sponsors or non" just to see what was out there and some reviews

I used to praise LiveAquaria up one side and down the other. No more. I won't go in to the ugly details, but let's just say don't trust their "in stock" notation on their website. It means nothing since they don't have "real time inventory" on their CA shipments. Kind of makes it hard to be available to accept an overnight shipment when you have no idea of when it's going to ship out!

but let's just say don't trust their "in stock" notation on their website

...but can you speak to the quality of their inventory??

IME, I have not had any issues to speak of

Back