Opinions On Reeflux Bulbs

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

seaweed

Hi All,

I Am Intrested In Knowing What U Guys Think Of The Reeflux 10k And 12k Bulbs. Please Be Honest As I Have A Little Shop And Am Keen On Stocking Them And Wanna Know How Good They Are There Life Span Etc

I've run the 250w SE 12K Reeflux bulb before and would compare it on a PFO ballast to a 20K XM bulb which I also had. The bulb for me was really blue especially for a 12K. I later switched to a Hamilton 14K and that seemed less blue to me. Just a personal experience:)

I really liked the Reefflux 10K. I still use them on my 80 gallon reef. They seemed to me to be a crisp , crisp white, and they really made the blue corals "pop".
A worthwhile investment!! IMO

I ran them on a PFO HQI ballast.

I really liked the Reefflux 10K. I still use them on my 80 gallon reef. They seemed to me to be a crisp , crisp white, and they really made the blue corals "pop".
A worthwhile investment!! IMO

I ran them on a PFO HQI ballast.

Exactly as stated! I see more blue in my sps than ever before and the light is very crisp, bright and white. I love the reeflux 10k bulbs

Matt

Both are excellent. We run the 10k in our shop and the SPS do amazingly well. You do not get quite the growth, longevity, or color with the 12k but they still work good. LPS seem to really like the 12k.

Back