Pacific Sun LED problems

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

FreakinReefin

Insert idiot comment
I wish I had never purchased these lights. The lights themselves have withstood a good timeline so far; however, the fact that the US distributors are no longer active and the name has defunct proves to be a large issue. A ballast of mine has stopped working and I need to either scrap these or find a replacement.

Water Proof Electronic LED Driver
CV-24200B 24V DC/8.3A 200W
input: 90-130VAC 2.8A 50/60 Hz
output: 24VDC max. -- 8.3A
200w

Has anyone else had any success in finding additional ballasts or...???

Todd (TJL) is an authority on LED DIY stuff, sadly he no longer posts here. You can find him at the other reef forum. As to the little I know, power supplies can be replaced with generic. If you plugged it's specs into google, you would find dozens of identical units. Perhaps Duane aka Trido can chime in?

Todd (TJL) is an authority on LED DIY stuff, sadly he no longer posts here. You can find him at the other reef forum. As to the little I know, power supplies can be replaced with generic. If you plugged it's specs into google, you would find dozens of identical units. Perhaps Duane aka Trido can chime in?

Here is one I found with a quick check on eBay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/191119570496?lpid=82

They sponsor on RC and have many threads go there and get your needed information from Pacific themselves.

Back