petmountain.com

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

To answer the original question I have ordered from them a couple of times and have been happy with the service. They seem to have good prices and the light fixtures I ordered were shipped promply and arrived in good condition.

their prices on replacement parts is awsome too. 5 dollars less than what I paid for a 12.00 part 3 days ago.. Oh well I needed the part. Now I can get spares for cheap. Thanks roscoe for the info. Its already in my favorites.

I needed a couple of replacement impellers for my Mag Drive pumps and the best price that I found, including shipping, was on eBay. It turns out that the eBay seller is petmountain. They are on the way, shipped through UPS.

Gary

Yep, Just got my Koralia 3's today from them ordered on the 12/31 $28.99each, free shipping...I'm very pleased with their prices and service. I'm also sorry I didn't say something at that time.

pet mountain

I got about 150 bucks worth of stuff from those guys (free shipping :) ). Well worth it, Danner pumps are way cheaper than marine depot. I got some koralias, maxijets and a Danner 2 for my uv. I seriously consider not shopping @ marine depot anymore because they are getting expensive on just about anything

Back