Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

phomaniac

hi guys
ok i just bought the sms122 from Milwaukee
http://www.milwaukeetesters.com/english/products/controllers/SMS122.html
i also have the co2 regulator MA957 also from from Milwaukee
and was wondering if anyone else has used this product
what im thinking of doing is plugging the solenoid in to it so that i will control the co2 ie turn it off if the effluent ph is higher than 6.5 but i have no clue how to set this up...

the manual is soo vague dont know where i should have the prob checking the tank ph or th effluent or what to set the alarm to

thanks i have read most of that before how ever it really doesnt help with the ph probs and the controller

The plug in is normally off and it turns on when ph goes above set point. If want to keep your reactor ph at 6.5 then set the controller to 6.4. It will turn the co2 on above 6.4.

Don

is that a little dangerous since it will turn on the co2 to decrease the ph below 6.5 and wont turn off the co2 the ph will continue to drop.

is that a little dangerous since it will turn on the co2 to decrease the ph below 6.5 and wont turn off the co2 the ph will continue to drop.

You still have to adjust it the co2 controllers are goofy. If you look at the instructions on yours in the diagram in fine print it states how the outlet is used. IIRC the pinpoint works the oposite of the MW.

Don

Back