• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Photos of livestock arrivals 11/24

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Brie

BRA
Sweet aussie echinata
AussieEchinata_9180.jpg

Spider sponge zoanthid
AussieSpiderSponge_9198.jpg

Powder blue monti
BabyBlueMonti_9162.jpg

BabyBlueMontiMacro_9710.jpg

Chili pepper-ish Monti. HUGE show piece.
GreenRedMonti_9051.jpg

GreenRedPolypMontiClose_9067.jpg

ChiliPepperMontiMacro_9592.jpg

ChiliPepperMontiMacro_9572.jpg

Pokerstar monti, AWESOME color
PokerstarMonti_9136.jpg

PokerstarMontiMacro_9680.jpg

PokerstarMontiMacro2_9683.jpg

Superman Monti, another with GREAT color
SupermanMonti_9101.jpg

SupermanMontiMacro_9626.jpg

Clams, clams and more clams! Size ranging from 6-7" on down, Crocea and Maxima.

MaximaClams_8950.jpg

ORA1stGradeClams_9012.jpg

MaximaClams2_8959.jpg

MaximaClamWhiteBarredClose_9517.jpg

RedGreenCroceaClam_9033.jpg

GoldTearDropMaximaClams_9048.jpg

GoldTearDropMaximaClam_8981.jpg

GoldGreenCroceaClam_8991.jpg

GoldBlueMaximaClam_9018.jpg

CroceaClams_8940.jpg

Braaaaaiiiiiiins
BluePinkBrain_9237.jpg

BlueRedBrain_9244.jpg

Freaky sponge
BlueGreenSponge_9209.jpg

Pink and powder blue chalice
PinkChalice_9267.jpg

Giant mass of PomPom Xenia on half a 12" clam shell
XeniaPomPomBig_9262.jpg

Amazing goniopora. This is only half extended. Purple with neon blue tips, green mouths and green sparkle all over the tissue.
PurpleGreenGoniopora_9272.jpg

PurpleGreenGonioporaClose_9279.jpg

PurpleGreenGonioporaClose_9286.jpg

Magenta and teal chalice
TealPinkChalice_9189.jpg

So all of these are black friday door gifts right???? ;)

Awesome pics. Totally digging the superman monti and the chalices.

The supplier is breaking up the big colonies they get so that more stores get a few pieces. Hence the 6" frag;) Its 299.99. When these hit the other websites they sell within minutes at this price. I pretty much had to commit to a $2000 wholesale order just to get one piece of it.

The supplier is breaking up the big colonies they get so that more stores get a few pieces. Hence the 6" frag;) Its 299.99. When these hit the other websites they sell within minutes at this price. I pretty much had to commit to a $2000 wholesale order just to get one piece of it.

Vey nice Cy and great price too! It sure is nice and would fill a nice space in my tank but don't have $300. It should go fast!

The pokerstar is 149.99 and the chilli pepper is so big we have to frag it. Its about 12"x4". If you want the whole thing its 299.99. Hopfully we can frag it wednesday and get a bunch of more affordable pieces.

Last edited:
I see you guys ened up with the clam shell full of pompom if its the same one I let it go like 2 years ago. after my giant clam died I let the pompom have the back of the shell

How much is the purple goniopora with neon blue tips, green mouths and green sparkle all over the tissue?

Again, an XXL Aussie piece. We are going to frag it to make it affordable. We also want a piece for the display. If someone had to buy the whole piece it would retail for $300-$350. Hopefully, we get 6 or so $50-$60 frags.

I see you guys ened up with the clam shell full of pompom if its the same one I let it go like 2 years ago. after my giant clam died I let the pompom have the back of the shell

Steven brought this in. It came from his aunts tank. Could be he got it from you:)

Yes it did originally come form me glad to see it still going its one of those pieces that you cant miss when it comes by. great price for that much I see it for alot more at other unamed places.

is the Sweet aussie echinata a colony you have for sale? If so please post or pm me a price!
Thank You

Back