picasso's?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

luisse25

im planning to buy a pair of clownfish for my new tank...i came across these pair..the lfs have it as picasso clownfish...they really have some cool markings...$35 each..i have the urge to buy it but im like hey wait a minute i wanna see and research what they look like...they resemble a bit,one of the pair resembles a bit more..maybe they are semi-picassos?lowest grade?...
they are cute so i went and bought them..:p
what do u guys think?
here are some pics,im water/temp acclimating them and put some food as they look like theyre hungry..they ate right away...

im setting a 10 gal qt right now..will put more pics later...they are very young,so maybe once they grow and mature the markings will change..they are tiny cute pair..:):p

Last edited:
i got it from a nearby pets store here called tropical fish world in sumner...they sell freshwater fish and a bit saltwater...i ask them where they came from and the lady that works there said its tank raised and she dont have any idea where...i did a bit of image researching and they resemble a bit and im really itchy on getting them because first,the price...2nd the markings...
and i have a feeling they might be a lower grade picasso's:D..maybe ORA rejected them joke;)but i think its a very good deal...i feel lucky for once:):D

They are cool looking. Great find and good luck. I really want some picassos...but I think I am gonna bite the bullet and try to get some young ultra grades eventually.

one of my wish fish list is the snowflake/snowcasso's...but im too scared to get a pair...im glad i found these,im so happy with them:)one of them is shy and the other is sweet keeps following my hand in the glass when i was in the fish store one of the reasons i got them...
they are small but very active:)

That's so cool CLowns are one of my favorite "staple" fish. I can't wait to get some in my new 180.

ok just put them in the qt...here are some decent pics..theyre too active..:p:D

Attachments

• DSC04976.jpg
    DSC04976.jpg
    29 KB
  • DSC04980.jpg
    DSC04980.jpg
    29.7 KB
yeah thats the bigger one:):Dthats the one keep following my hands on the glass when i was in the pet store..he/she is so sweet...whenever i come near them they come near the glass:):p

Back