• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pictures (03/06/09)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Barrierreefaj

Goby Bryant
Hola mis amigos
I'll be periodically (hopefully weekly) posting pictures of cool livestock we've gotten in, or the diamonds in the rough that have gone unnoticed!

Hybrid Tridacna Clams
IMG_0852.jpg

Tridacna maxima clams
IMG_0824.jpg

IMG_0825.jpg

Balanophyllia
IMG_0848.jpg

IMG_0927.jpg

Aussie Favites (war corals)
IMG_0965.jpg

IMG_0937.jpg

IMG_0935.jpg

Blastomussa wellsi
IMG_0940.jpg

Prism Favia
IMG_0955.jpg

Aussie Favia
IMG_0857.jpg

Flippin' sweet red Aussie Acan
IMG_0860.jpg

Cool Favia
IMG_0929.jpg

IMG_0840.jpg

Aussie Lobophyllia
IMG_0932.jpg

Interesting Zoas
IMG_0843.jpg

Watermelon Sherbet Echino
IMG_0959.jpg

Pink eye bubblegum Chalice
IMG_0970.jpg

IMG_0971.jpg

Tyree Appleberry Monti
IMG_0962.jpg

Dragon Soul favia
IMG_0957.jpg

Yeah, they are apparently a cross between T. maxima and T. crocea. The don't have crazy poppin' color, but the patternnig on them is sweet. I'd love to see one full size.

Yeah, they are apparently a cross between T. maxima and T. crocea. The don't have crazy poppin' color, but the patternnig on them is sweet. I'd love to see one full size.

cool, is this something you are going to be able to get regularly or are they kind of a one time deal?

Thanks,
Tom

cool, is this something you are going to be able to get regularly or are they kind of a one time deal?

Thanks,
Tom

Depending how these guys do we'll probably try to get more in the future. We ordered a lot more then they sent us Tridacna wise, so there can be some inconsistacy in the wholesaler. I don't think they will be very hard for us to get; I guess depnding on the season.

Last edited:
Back