Place to buy live rock creatures?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

milton859

Hey everyone, is there a website where you can buy beneficial creatures to seed live rock. I'm not talking about hermit crabs or snails but things like beneficial worms, mini starfish, and other little beneficial creatures that I would want to seed rock with. Any suggestions?????

Hey, I could probably pull off some Chaeto from my sump and wring out my filter pads into some water for you? I have a ton of pods, some kinda population of shrimp, mini stars and such. It should help "get the party started".

Hey, I could probably pull off some Chaeto from my sump and wring out my filter pads into some water for you? I have a ton of pods, some kinda population of shrimp, mini stars and such. It should help "get the party started".

That's what I would look for. Rather than going and buy something off a website, I would just hit up a local reefer for something from their refugium. Even a cup of sand would contain everything you wanted.

Thanks for the advice everyone, I was trying to avoid putting something bad in my tank by buying live rock and not knowing what could possibly be in it.

i could sell u a 20$ piece of liverock full of critters and maybe even coral hitch hikers. im in puyallup let me know. pest free just all the good stuff even brittle's are in it.

Back