10-06-05_left_tank_view.jpg

10-06-05_right_tank_view.jpg

10-06-05_copperband.jpg

10-06-05_female_clown_and_pink_millipora.jpg

10-06-05_pink_with_yellow_tipped_millipora.jpg

10-06-05_acropora_left_view.jpg

10-06-05_baby_blue_tipped_acro.jpg

10-06-05_pink_and_purple_digitata.jpg

Nice looking tank again Chuck...I think your camera is working just fine! You wouldn't mind us swapping tanks if I gave you full access to our reefs hey? (LOL)

The color reproduction looks really nice, how close did the colors turn out? Nice tank by the way!!

Chuck, the first 3 look a little blue. How is the white balance set on it? The others look real good. I had the same "blue" problem with my Nikon until I read about the white balance feature. HTH. :)

Nice pics!!. Everytime I see an acrylic tank in good photo's. I want to switch. I like the clean edges and corners of the tank. What kind of lightng is that? And what type of bulbs?

Well Chuck those are some nice pics. I think your old camer took better closeups. What are you going to do w/ your old one?

Chuck dood well you know it, you got an awesome tank :D so those are some very kewl pictures.
i agree with Krish,could you add some pictures to the thread please, i wanna drool a little bit more :D.

Thanks Krish! I like the look of that light. I might ave to play a little with the 14.5k bulbs to achieve that, unless I get the same setup lol. But can't do without the canopy. My 2 year old has a magic wand and likes to turn the fish into frogs.

looks good chuck! What kind of light setup do you have going on. halides ect

Thanks everyone

My tank is a 75 gallon ... still have the Canon G2 ... not sure about this one yet. Doesn't seem to have enough features, specifically how to set the white balance the way I want to ...

The light is two 250W Double Ended Phoenix 14,500k bulbs in a Sunlight Supply Maristar fixture.

The light is two 250W Double Ended Phoenix 14,500k bulbs in a Sunlight Supply Maristar fixture

Sounds like something NASA would build(LOL). Thanks for letting me know the tank size. I was just wondering because I like the setup you've got there with how you have the rock placement. It had me thinking again on pitching my rock wall out and building something again with LR. I am trying to stay away from doing that because I'm OCD bigtime and a perfectionist on top of that and when I get my hands on LR, I spend hours just trying to get it the way I want it and my wife always cusses me silly for it (LOL). How much LR do you have in there?

MtnDewMan said:
Thanks everyone

My tank is a 75 gallon ... still have the Canon G2 ... not sure about this one yet. Doesn't seem to have enough features, specifically how to set the white balance the way I want to ...

The light is two 250W Double Ended Phoenix 14,500k bulbs in a Sunlight Supply Maristar fixture.

Chuck
Nice setup. How do you like the Phoenix bulbs. Secondly what white balance did you go with as Im still trying to find the right combo.

MINIATUS :)

Back