PLC Programming Help

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I have done quite a bit of plc work in the past, if you have questions that can be asked here or over the phone, I would be happy to try and help. Let me know. Unfortunately I am out of range of running over in person but hopefully Kensn can help as well. Good luck!

Tim

Well I will see what I can do about popping in more often... Missed all of you also...

Ok, the PLC is a Direct Logic 405 with a CutlerHammer color touch screen interface. What I'm looking for is someone I could pay (or trade with) to write the program for me based on my supplied specs/sequence of operation. If anybody is interested in taking this on please jump in and contact me.:)

I have a Direct Logic PLC from a salvaged piece of equipment, but I have not tinkered with it much. I am most familiar with ABs RS 500 and 5000, and RSView. The means of progamming are a bit different.... Would be a little of a learning curve.

What PLC are ya working with???

HE LIVES!!!!! Welcome back man! You almost got another call to see if you were still living again!(LOL) Glad to see you are:)

This unit was also from an excess piece of equipment but I also have the original Direct Soft disks. I tried to make something work for me in Labview 7.1 (at work) but can't seem to get the VI's right for the timers. Direct soft is also giving me fits. The basic problem is my lack of know how, to much of the terminology is foreign to me.

Kensn said:
I have a Direct Logic PLC from a salvaged piece of equipment, but I have not tinkered with it much. I am most familiar with ABs RS 500 and 5000, and RSView. The means of progamming are a bit different.... Would be a little of a learning curve.

I have experience with a few different kinds of plc's including Direct Logic but it is a few years old. Labview we use at my work every day, my only reason to not be able to help is that I work full time, go to school full time, and live a long ways away. If there is any way I can help let me know. I get away with a lot at work, which is why I get to spend time on here.;)

Tim

Back