PNWMAS Christmas party right around the courner

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Derbird

If anyone happens to be in or around the Salem area on the 8th they should stop by and have some pizza with us :) All are welcome to stop by and talk reef. And any time we are in the Salem area there is a unoffical meet and greet at The Premium Aquarim a awesome LFS in Salem.

I hope to see a few of you there :yo: (the folowing is "borrowed" from our presidents post:p)

Thanks Mohaynow for finding us a Venue!
clap.gif
clap.gif
There won't be a November meeting so be sure to get the time off for the December meeting!

Venue: Walery's Pizza (Salem area)
Josh has reserved the back room area and there is an arcade so kids won't be bored because you dragged them to another "fish" meeting!
laugh.gif

When: Saturday Dec 8th 2:30 to 6pm

What: White Elephant gift exchange and Raffle Extravaganza!!! Lot's of nice swag you can try to win!
clap.gif
clap.gif

Here's the website. I have been told the guy with the mustache, Mr. Walery himself, will be signing autographs and giving handshakes
wink.png
(Disclaimer: I'm completely making that part up
laugh.gif
)

Walery's Pizza Home Page

Located at 1555 Edgewater in West Salem
From downtown Salem, take the Marion Street bridge on Highway 22, one mile to the Rosemont Exit. We are in the same shopping center as Safeway which is visible to your left as you get off the exit.

:bump2::bump2::bump2::bump2::bump2::bump2::bump2::bump2:

Only one week until the Christmas party!

:bump2::bump2::bump2::bump2::bump2::bump2::bump2::bump2:

Tomorrow is the big day :D If you are around the Salem Oregon area stop by and talk reef with up. It should be good times with great raffels (just don't go for anything I want LOL).

Plus stop by the Premium Aquarium for the inevitable after party :rockon:

Back