Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Predatory tank

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Other (explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Krish

RF STAFF
So many different options out there when it comes to our tanks. Some run full blown reefs with everything thrown into the mix, some run just softy tanks and then there are even some that just have fish...How would you best describe your tank?? I know some of you run multiple tanks and if set up properly, you should be allowed to vote multiple times for each tank. If you happen to be one of those that has multiple tanks and voted multiple times, maybe you can explain. If I missed any options which you think would be good to add, let me know and I'll add them in. :)

Last edited:
My tank is mixed and use lots of carbon for chemical warfare! Lets just say basket ball sized SPS colony of green birdsnest next to a 10" green polyp toadstool is not a good idea. One day I found them slimming each other and within six hours the sps was dead toadstool won. They lived close together for over a year then both grew big and started touching.

Fully mixed reef here...over stocked with Corals & Fish... over fed...over cleaned to accommodate bio-load

Todd

Softies only
Way too many fish
And upping the carbon to ½ gallon every 2 weeks cause I think I’m having a chemical war going on too.

2 Mixed Reefs and one invert ("Maxi-mini" Carpet Anemones, properly identified as Stichodactyla tapetum) tank.

I am thinking Predatory is as close to an accurate description of my tank as you can get.

Back