pre built or homemade tank stand

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

diablo

sand loving outcast
has anyone had a problem with a prebuilt tank stand??? I need to set something up pretty fast, but i work 6 days a week. so that leaves not alot of time to get things done. I will make my own if needed out of 4x4 frame. but a all glass tank stand would save me alot of time. if it would work! let me know....

pre built or homemade

If I didn't have my husband to build me a custom stand, then I would have gone the pre-built route. I personally prefer the homemade stands, however, I certainly understand how a lot of folks can't do it either (due to lack of time, or lack of ability/tools, etc). I haven't heard very many complaints about pre-built stands. What size tank is it for?

I have a 90 with a pre-built stand and its okay. Its better to build your own in my opinion because you can customize it for optimum space and versatility. But if your in a pinch get a pre-built

If your in a pinch for time buy one. If you know exactly what you want build one. I will build on for my tank soon. Here is a photo of a canopy I built for a customer.

Back