• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

premium aquatics

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

burning2nd

Little dissapointed at this point... I orded saterday night.. so i figured with someone who advertise "ships same day" thought that would go out monday morning... or at least a call saying yes, no, maybe so....

nothing..

didnt reseave a confermantion email till yesterday.

I just emailed them asking whats the deal.

so
Ill get back 2 ya on that.

I like to hear what they reason was. I never had a problem with them, I even visit the store when I was in Indianapolis, nice people to deal with and very knowladable.

I've always had great service with them as well and spent tons of money with them and ordered many times. I'm sure they will sort you out :)

From the user agreement:

Reef Frontiers does not host any vendor feedback forums as they tend to spiral out of control quickly due to many different personal experiences with vendors or sponsors (or private parties) amongst the whole community. As such, it is against Reef Frontier's policy to air out one's issues about sponsors, local fish stores, or private deals which have been made or may have gone bad. We would ask all those who have issues like this or similar in nature to work these kinds of problems out in private. Reef Frontiers staff retains the right to retain or remove such posts from the general forums.

OK SO ANYWAY..... NO need to get crazy... i just needed some input from you guys..

anyway its in the mail.. they replyed and told me something must have happend to the email or somehting like that.

i guess its supost to be here today.. I emailed jason back 2day saying i was sorry..
(i mean its not like i was screaming or anything) I just simply emailed them asking if there was a problem since i had not reseaved anything other then a order confermation yesterday...

He told me to check my spam filters (which i did) (and it wasnte there)

anyway. so i guess there ok...

i only emailed them a few hours ago..
So there pritty quick..

OK SO ANYWAY..... NO need to get crazy... i just needed some input from you guys..

I'm not sure if this was directed at my last post, so I'll reply. In your initial post, I didn't see anywhere where you were seeking input from us. You were going to "get back 2 ya" with a follow-up with a vendor. I posted the portion of the user agreement that has to do with vendor feedback, because essentially, that is what was taking place. I didn't feel the need to close the thread for violating the user agreement at this point, but I wanted to point it out to you in case this thread spiraled out of control (which tends to happen in cases like this).

Np 02.... i under stand completly

I didnt really want it 2 sound like it did... i was more less looking for feedback from you guys.

anyway.. i got "the pods in a bottle" ANd wow... not what i was thinking... I got everyone of them out and in the pod center/ my sump. the 5.5 1/3xthree...

i dont know if trigger pods where the way 2 go.... needless it cant hurt.

do they make copapods or afilapods (sorry about that spelling i cant even pronouce it)

and since they really did have a fast turn around... Im gonna order something else from them just cause....
I kinda feel bad.. i emailed them asking what was going on.. bla bla bla i didnt reseave anything and then jason reply... "it will be there today"

so i dont know what happen... i got the confermation email saying that they had reseaved my order and would call if there was a problem on tuesday... (uselly when you get that convo email the order goes out shortly after....)

but in this case the order went out monday morning.. and then the order convo came after.... he said to check my spam.. (im pritty good on that)

so what ever the case was it doesnt matter i got the pods. there alive and growing in the tank now.. and the order was good... (also got a nice little ice pack)

ive bin adding micro vert and pytoplex and have noticed a large incress in the last 2 days just of my regular podulation.

Last edited:
Back