Priveleges not allowed

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Since I can't post it on the appropriate forum, I will post it here. I was wondering if anyone has a biocube stand for a 14 gallon?

Since I can't post it on the appropriate forum, I will post it here. I was wondering if anyone has a biocube stand for a 14 gallon?

You just said that you can't post in the appropriate area...so now you are doing something deliberately inappropriate? RF has buying and selling privileges and those rules are posted. If you are looking here to purchase anything you have to have at least 50 posts and be a member for 30 days. Check Craigslist.

Oh yeah, welcome to Reef Frontiers!

I would have to agree that purposely posting inappropriately, is a really bad way to start off your relationship on this forum. Purposely and knowingly breaking the rules is never a good thing. In case you're unaware, the reason you're unable to post this in the appropriate forum, is because you haven't met the post count and days of membership requirements, yet.

post count

I'm in the same boat. Not yet posted enough. I don't use the forum that much because I live down in Portland and we have a local forum that I use down there. I wanted to be able to post b/c i come up there somewhat often and could sell some cool things if I could post. So now i'm looking for forums I can comment on like this.

Well, this is a great Forum to post comments, experiences both good & bad, questions about livestock or equipment etc... It doesn't really take that long to legitimately post 50 and even learn or share something in the proccess.

Todd

Back