problem with fish.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

darklight2ooo

So I posted a while ago on this subject, I expected it to change but it hasn't. So im here to ask for some expert advice.

About 3 months ago, I added a lot of sand to my tank. I didn't use proper methods and ended up burring a lot of things :|. Lesson learned. But everything has settled, all my corals are back in full bloom. the tank looks pretty awesome. But my fish are still acting as though something is going to come out and eat them. They spend all day hiding behind rocks, when i feed them they dart out get the food and hide again. (they didn't have this behavior before) Any time they are in the open they dart around as fast as they can as if they are in a lot of fear. I figured it would take some time for them to be normal again but now im thinking they might not. What can I do?

tanks stats,

55 gallon. 25 gallon sump.
24 cred leds, and a 104 watt led light strip.
water perimeters seem to be normal. tested normal.

Thanks!

Do u have coral?
If not. I'd do like 3 days and than a cpl hrs.
And see. Maybe when u feed. ..

If so. I'd do a day or so
D

one is a yellow tang, the other is a maroon clown female. Oddly enough they are kind of paired. they spend all day with each other, weirdest thing they almost cuddle. i also have a goby, lives under a rock perminiately. and a pigmi lion fish that spends all day floating from one hiding place to the next, he is a very calm fish.

I feed in the mornings. some times at night.

I have a few corals, my lights at on a 10 hours on 14 hours off cycle.

Back