PSAS at Seamax 2011!!!! What is going on here.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

akunochi

Mr. Reckless
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to let you know some of the things that will be going on at the PSAS booth this year during Seamax. First I want to give a big thanks to everyone working the booth. Unfortunately Seamax coincides with my wife's B-day so we will only be there fr a short time. We really appreciate all the help.

So a few things have been in the works. As you know we have the Air, Water, and Ice Typhoon RODI system that will be being raffled. Tickets will be $2.00 a piece and 6 for $10.

We also have the first run of PSAS tshirts available. We will only have a limited supply of these shirts at Seamax so make sure you get yours!. I will be trying to make sure there is a selection of sizes on hand. If you need a special size xs or anything larger than xl please let me know by this Monday July 18th. Shirts will be $18

Tom, Lisa and I were up til the weee hours of the morning getting a bunch of nice corals acclimated last night that will be available at Seamax as well. Details to follow on the corals!

Finally remember to stop by and check out the video Crystal made recapping the year in PSAS. I know she spent a ton of time on it so make sure you let her know what you think.

Look forward to seeing you!

Seth :scared:

Back