• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PSAS/Blue Sierra group buy... Get your clowns

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

dogfrog

latezonatus
For all the PSAS members you need to take a look at the member’s only part of the club forum. With the help of Blue Sierra, a sponsor of Reef Frontiers and PSAS, I have set up a group buy that is only for current club members as of this date. Go take a look in PSAS business – members only and see what some of the benefits are of being a member.

Mark

How do I join this group? I'm new to this forum but have been shopping at blue sierra for about 5 years for various things. Very interested in the group buy

For all the PSAS members you need to take a look at the member’s only part of the club forum. With the help of Blue Sierra, a sponsor of Reef Frontiers and PSAS, I have set up a group buy that is only for current club members as of this date. Go take a look in PSAS business – members only and see what some of the benefits are of being a member.

Mark

Please see bold.

This should give you a good reason beside others to join. With the OK from the PSAS board I plan on setting up other types of group buys for club members only. No idea when or what it might be... Yes I do have a few ideas I want to set up..

Mark

Back