PSAS event - Frag Swap - September 20th 2008

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

ghazni

ghazni
Do I need to announce anything over here :badgrin:? Our next event is the most popular event (or so I have heard). So start getting those frags ready and make plans

When? Sep 20th

Where? Duane (Trido) place

Address

1525 219th Pl S.W.
Lynnwood, Wa. 98036

Phone # 425-299-1948 (Duane), 425-241-5143 (Ghazni)

Time: 1 pm - 5 pm

Rules of the event:

1. You're not required to bring anything for the event. You can come and buy frags as you desire (no membership required).

2. To sell or trade frags, you need to be PSAS member.

3. You can post on this thread what you've to offer (usually helps)

4. Bring your family by all means. This is a family event.

5. Some people also want to list their equipment so that they can trade. Feel free to post it here and gauge interest. Feel free to bring them along with you.

I will send out evite too and post it on the website.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to attend but don't have any frags to trade, will there be frags to buy??
Kirk

Kirk, there're always from what I have heard. Post what you want here and may be people can bring it for you.

I would like to attend but don't have any frags to trade, will there be frags to buy??
Kirk

Keep a close eye on the time everyone because I have a feeling it might change. ;)

If I remember correctly soyadrink needed 3 hands for the frags he won at the last swap.

These are very fun, there are more frags for sale than most budgets will allow. NC2WA, people will trade $$$, equipment and even small children for frags.

As for families, this is the meeting to bring your significant others to. There are children, wives and others to engage in things other than just reef stuff. (In other words, keep them busy so we can hang out with our fellow reef geeks.)

See you there........
Chad

Do we have to do our hair up all whacked to get into Lynnwood?

You can if you want but Lynn moved away long ago.

If you can make it Johnathan, I have a nice leather recliner with your name on it. Also an icepack for your back. We know back aches rather well around here. My wife had a discectomy a few years ago, just to touch the iceberg.
Im hoping we have a big turn out to kick off the new PSAS year with a bang. The swap meet was dead, but it was a sunny day. I understand all too well.

I can't sit in a recliner. I'll just lay on the floor and you guys can pour shots in my mouth mkay?

"I can't sit in a recliner. I'll just lay on the floor and you guys can pour shots in my mouth mkay?"

Cool I'll bring my fishing rod an see if I can cast the lemon wedges in ---

:-0

Paul

yeah...just trying to give you a hard time. It's a sign of affection, don't ya know. ;) :p

If you come over for this frag swap, hopefully you can stop by and check out my new setup, have a cold beverage etc.

Oh, you know I will. I may have a couple other guys in tow too. We'll see if they have the nads to take the ferry! Still have the tanks in the bathroom?

your carpool buddies are all welcome.

Yeah, I still have an unoccupied tank in the bathroom...but I expect to be loaning it to the frag swap so it should be outta there by then!

Johnathan,
My apologies for not thinking clearly. You wont need the recliner or even the floor. Ill move our inversion table into the living room and you can hang upside down while checking out the tank. Voila! physical therapy and a meeting all in one. Plack can still try to cast something into your mouth too. Everyone wins!

Now its time to get serious,
C'mon people lets get some corals posted to trade or sell.

I don't get the chance to go to these events, but since this is close to me, I am going to make an effort to attend. Heck, I just may bring a kid or two or three. :DD

Back