PSAS November Meeting - Vendor Spotlight

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

reedman

After a great night with Terry B and Ilham we off to the next meeting.

November brings our local vendors into a central location for all of you to see what they have. Some will bring items for sale...some coupons. Last year we had vendors with livestock, drygoods, and coupons for discounts at their stores.

If you are shopping for something for your tank, this is an event you should go to. Feel free to post what you are looking for and maybe the vendors will bring it to the meeting to show you. We can help facilitate this (as best we can).

Even if you aren't looking for something, this is your chance to see what the different stores have to offer and where they are located.

Finally, we will be having a raffle throughout the event for various items (a list of items confirmed so far is below and it will be added to as we get things).

Date: Saturday, November 19th
Time: 6-9pm (come and go as you please)
Where: Bellevue Community College (Room L211)

Vendors participating (so far):
  • Blue Sierra
  • Indoor Reef
  • Ocean Reef Aquatics
  • Saltwater City
  • Shark Reef
Items up for raffle (so far):
  • $200 worth of gift certificates from Shark Reef
  • 4 $25 Gift certificate(s) for Essential Live Foods
  • 2 pairs of Elmo's Clarkii Clowns
  • 10 Reef Life calendars from Kevin @ Aquatic Dreams
  • $100 gift certificate(s) from Ocean Reef Aquatics
  • CPR 24" aquafuge, $150 retail from Salt Water City
  • More items in the works...so stay tuned

Last edited:
do we hvae to be part of psas to attend=) and can someone tel me how to join psas

Yes. All of our meetings are members only meetings, but you can also join at any of the meetings, so all you have to do is show up with $25 for membership and you are in for the rest of the year. Hope to see you there.

25$ for the rest of 2005... How much/ when are you signing up for 2006?

Dues run from September 1st of one year through August 31st of the following. We all just signed up at the September event, so now is a great time to get nearly a full year! You can join at events or send me a PM and I'll send you the address to join.

Colleen

Last year event was a blast, I am looking forward to this meeting for sure

Mike

I'm not really a vendor, but I do have clownfishes for sale time to time. If possible, i'd like to say thanks by donating 2 pairs of Clarkiis for the Vendor Raffle.

They will be in the form of 2 Gift certificates.

This should be a fun event.

- Ilham

I'll leyt ou know if there are more. Let's just say that 20+ banggai cardinals in a 10 gallon tank isn't such good news...they're worst than GSMs. Lots of deaths.

- Elmo

Hey Mike can I hold your raffle tickets for you again this year?? I promise I'll let you know if you win :D

Send a PM to Colleen (jesshimom) and she will get you the address to send the dues to. Glad to have you back and hope to see you at a meeting soon.

jesshimom said:
Dues run from September 1st of one year through August 31st of the following. We all just signed up at the September event, so now is a great time to get nearly a full year! You can join at events or send me a PM and I'll send you the address to join.

Possibly interested in joining... what is that address?
Thanks!

EDIT: Whoops - tried to PM but posted instead - sorry.

I put this on my calendar. Sounds like a good time and more $$ I need to siphon away from my kids college fund. The frag swap was sure fun.

Any chance any vendors will have a G1X skimmer or a good Kalk Reactor for a really great special price that night??? :)

PS Thanks for the selling me the overflow Colleen, people at your office were probably wondering about the "cash deal" going down on the sidewalk.

As to the things you hope to see, hopefully the vendors are listening! Wouldn't hurt to post in their forums that you hope to see them and what you're looking for!!!

I know there were some of you who did not receive the evite from last week. I reset the preferences and it went out to the remaining members today! :)

So ummm since it's at BCC there's no alcohol... Where is the staging Headquarters for boozing prior to arrival to help us members cope with the money we spend?? :)

This is going to be fun! I hope to see LOTS of people show up and support our local suppliers.

Back