PSAS website

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

reefjock

Is it just me or does everyone have problems loading the website? I'll wait and wait and wait and wait! Then I just give up. I've been trying for almost a month and have only been successful a couple of times.:mad: I have a DSL connection and don't have any problems with any other websites. Any IT people out there that could shed some light?

Thanks.......Fred

Is it just me or does everyone have problems loading the website? I'll wait and wait and wait and wait! Then I just give up. I've been trying for almost a month and have only been successful a couple of times.:mad: I have a DSL connection and don't have any problems with any other websites. Any IT people out there that could shed some light?

Thanks.......Fred

No problems here!

http://www.thepsas.org/forum/portal.php

Been accessing it a few times a day for two years without ever having a problem.

I AM TOTALLY NORMAL. Oh wait, at our last meeting we were referring to everyone else as normals. Damn, I get that stuff mixed up! :eek:

They were talking about normal, not being pro NORML

PSAS site works great with IE, what browser you using?

I use Firefox and it works great for me, but Vicki did tweak it (just for me:)) so I could use firefox, so if you are using a different browswer it may be something we would need to look into.

I believe they are monthly i am new to the site and to the area but jan they had a meeting feb and again in march I think there is another one to be planned soon also for April.

how often are psas meetings? Do you just pay for a membership there?

Hi Sarah,

PSAS meetings are typically held on the third Saturday of the month from September to June.

You can join at the meeting, through our website or at some of the LFS.

Let me know if you have further questions.

I use Google Chrome and don't have any issues with the site. From work and the million firewalls we have, IE times out on the PSAS website from time to time. I just do it from home with no issues to date.

Back