Question for test water...

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Jen30

hello I would like to know that suggestion could give me or listen to new options because I'm tired of testing the water one by one I mean calcium, alkaline, magnesium, nitrates etc etc. each test anyone know the best way to monitor water and test it all in one not to be one by one? there any way to do or something to do? I would greatly appreciate your suggestions or experiences.

Cant do it. It is one by one . Once I get my levels set, I am lucky if I test once every 2 months.
An Apex with an ORP probe is the best way to indicate that something is amiss in your tank.

Automate your dosing via pumps / reactors & regular scheduled water changes. It will require more testing to "dial" them in but when you figure out the right amount for your equipment to dose an amount that will keep your levels steady you will start to test less. You can tell when your corals are happy. Pinpoint has a moniter for calcium although its not really made for continuous use.

Cant do it. It is one by one . Once I get my levels set, I am lucky if I test once every 2 months.
An Apex with an ORP probe is the best way to indicate that something is amiss in your tank.

Thank you!

Automate your dosing via pumps / reactors & regular scheduled water changes. It will require more testing to "dial" them in but when you figure out the right amount for your equipment to dose an amount that will keep your levels steady you will start to test less. You can tell when your corals are happy. Pinpoint has a moniter for calcium although its not really made for continuous use.

Thank you!

Back