• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Raffle Winners 2012

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

barrierreefcf

Sponsor
-Raffle Winners-​

Grand Prize Radion Winner - Martin Finn!!

$100 Barrier Reef Gift Certificate - Stephanie Russell, Chris Belson
SPS Frag 4 Pack - Jeff D.
California Blue Tort - John Last four of phone number 0691
Favia Frag 3 Pack - Shawn Last four of phone number 7951
Chalice Frag 3 Pack - Jeremy Chastain
BRA Blue Matrix Acropora Frag - Stephanie last four of phone number 2900 we think. Might be 2908.
3D Aquarium Blu Ray - Kris Falgout, Melanie
Digital Aquatics Reef Keeper Lite Controller - Min
Ecotech 295ml Coral Glue - Thang Doan, Tuan
Tunze 6015 Pump - Paul Hallmark
Fluval Spec V Complete Nano - Eugene
Sustainable Aquatics Snow Onyx Clowns Pair - Fred Go
Continuum 24" Stainless Steel Glass Aquarium Scraper - Eric Schactler
Rods Food Prize Pack With 5 Items Included - Kris Falgout, Chris area code 214, Chris area code 214
Dainichi Food 2 Pack - Chris Belson, Chris Belson
Cobalt 100w NeoTherm Heater - Eddie Correa
Cobalt 200w Glass Heater - John Last four of phone number 0691 or 0641.
Algagen Food 3 Pack w/ T-Shirt - No entries...
CPR Nano Tumbler Media Reactor - Paul last four of phone number 8062
Frozen Food 3 Pack (Ova, Brine+ Garlic, & Mysis) - Greg Laws, Thi-Le-Vo, Stephanie Russell, Jean Steenerson
Ecoxotic 24" Panorama Pro LED Light - Gordon Goff
ATI T-5 Bulb 4 Pack (Your choice of colors and length up to 48") - Chris last four of phone number 9489
Elos CA, ALK, & MG Test Kits Plus Pro Skimmer & SVC Foods - Thang Doan
Seachem Calcium & Magnesium Test Kits - Steven G.
Boston Aqua Farms Soft Coral Propagation Starter Kit - Deb G.
Hydor Koralia 425 - Greg last four of phone number 3557, Greg again, Doug Moz,
Marineland Maxi-Jet 900 - Chris last four of phone number 9489, Garrett Weekly, Ron Bruce
Marineland Maxi-Jet 1200 - Steven G., Keith Miller, Dave V.
Seachem AquaVitro 120 Gallon Mix Salt Bucket - Chris last four of phone number 9489
Seachem Starter Pack (6 Supplements, Marine Basic Tests, Reef Special Tests, PO4 Test) - Kaila Smith, Scott Baker
Seachem Calcium, Mag, pH, Alk Test Kits - Eugene
Pair ORA Spotcinctus Clowns ($200 Value!) - Stephanie last four of phone number 2900
Eshopps New Nano Skimmer - Javier Flores
Reef Nutrition 5 Piece Food Pack - Bob Collins
AquaVitro 7 Piece Set All 1 Liter - Lawrence Espinoza

Congrats Everyone!!

Awesome!!! My girlfriend won the $100 certificate and I scored the skimmer!! All in all a great weekend for us! I guess it paid off going and picking up stuff on both days!!

Last years sale hooked me and this year you got me once again. I got a beautiful RBTA from you but I also can't wait to see that tunze pump in action. My nems will love it. Thanks again for being the gold standard of reef shops!

Can't wait to get up there and pick it up.
It's going over my 50 LPS/SPS tank.
It is perfect for this tank.

Everyone is welcome:) Thank you all for making this our best event ever! Based on this turnout I think we will have too go to Friday appointments on both the Customer Appreciation Sale and the Anniversary Sale. We are terribly sorry for the wait everyone had to endure Saturday:(

Everyone is welcome:) Thank you all for making this our best event ever! Based on this turnout I think we will have too go to Friday appointments on both the Customer Appreciation Sale and the Anniversary Sale. We are terribly sorry for the wait everyone had to endure Saturday:(

Honestly I think the wait is part of the fun. Appointments are great but only a select few can make it on a Friday during working hours. Most people have the opportunity to wake up early on a Saturday and stand outside and get some good conversation in. I say you keep it that way. I know I met some pretty cool people and didn't mind waiting.

Well I finally made it up to Barrier this morning and picked the Radion led.
It is soooo slick. It's just cool.
It is very compact and light.

Gonna have to figure out a fitting way to hang it.

Thank-you again Barrier Reef.

Back