Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Damsel13

Hi Don,

Happy Pre-New Year's. I have been looking at your avatar as I read you really helpful and interesting posts and all this time I thought that little guy in the picture was holding a violin! Is it? I don't think so anymore :confused:

Debbie
:idea: :idea: Hey what is it?

OMG!!! :lol:

I thought it was a violin too. I just checked, and looked at it again, and I can't believe I saw a violin. It is clearly a magazine with a hot chick on the cover. :eek:

Hi Don,

Happy Pre-New Year's. I have been looking at your avatar as I read you really helpful and interesting posts and all this time I thought that little guy in the picture was holding a violin! Is it? I don't think so anymore :confused:

Debbie
:idea: :idea: Hey what is it?

If you find my avatar offensive, feel free to say so and I'll remove it. I ususally dont check this forum so send me a pm.

Don

ok, knitting of some cats???

I was so worried, I answered right away... then I read up ::grin::
I will look again..

Last edited:
Thats my grandson, his mother is usually offend by my sense of humor.

:lol: Is his mother, your daughter or just your son's wife/gf/baby's mama?

Because if she was your daughter that would be even funnier. :lol:

:lol: Is his mother, your daughter or just your son's wife/gf/baby's mama?

Because if she was your daughter that would be even funnier. :lol:

She's my daughter. She's affraid I'm going to turn him into a perverted mass murder just because I got him a bb gun for his second b-day and let him read victoria secret catalogs. Hell when I was a kid all we had was the jc penny's catalog.:) Its not my fault he pretends to cut her leg offf with his toy chainsaw. I wasnt the one that told him the toy weed wacker was to give the cat a hair cut and that his tail was a carring handle. I take absolutely no responsibility for him lifting his leg to fart or picking his nose in public. I know I had nothing to do with him flashing grandma after his bath. Grampa gets blamed for eveything.:)

Don

She's my daughter. She's affraid I'm going to turn him into a perverted mass murder just because I got him a bb gun for his second b-day and let him read victoria secret catalogs. Hell when I was a kid all we had was the jc penny's catalog. Its not my fault he pretends to cut her leg offf with his toy chainsaw. I wasnt the one that told him the toy weed wacker was to give the cat a hair cut and that his tail was a carring handle. I take absolutely no responsibility for him lifting his leg to fart or picking his nose in public. I know I had nothing to do with him flashing grandma after his bath. Grampa gets blamed for eveything.

LMBO!! :lol: :lol: that's freaking hilarious dood :D .
don't forget that victoria's secret parade thingy is coming up soon :lol: :D .
sometimes it amazes me how my 3 year old can play the xbox 360 games really good (better than me :eek: ), there's some game that he likes a lot (he calls it the buggy game:lol:) it's called lost world... it suppose to be coming out pretty soon but he plays the demo good ... he can shoot at the people and target good :lol:.

Missed it. :(

This year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show holiday special - with a performance by Justin Timberlake - aired at 10PM ET on December 5, 2006.

That is funny.
When is this parade going to happen?

well i guess we missed it :p. to bad they can't show it again ... i wanted to see their collection :lol: .... not that i can fit in it but still :lol:

Back