Recent floods in people wanting to Join...

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
I am happy to state that there are new people wanting to Join PSAS.
If you are wanting to join Puget Sound Aqurium Society please email me.
I will try to give you a up to date time of next meeting. You could also watch PSAS forum as you are now. I will work on keeping my pm box emptied. If I get a lot of pms here please keep trying or email me at home @ [email protected] . I will do my best to get back to you.
The BOD of PSAS is doing their best to bring you New and exciting Guest speakers. The help you bring and help from local fish stores make this a exciting new place. We all are learning. Its even more fun to learn as one in a group. Its nice to compare, trade equipment as people upgrade in group, trade corals, trade fish, Get one of a kind deals from LFS, Be taught by a expert, learn to make fewer mistakes. We thank Reef Frontiers for allowing us to communicate as one on here.
I welcome the chance to meet you at a Puget Sound Aquarium Society Club Meeting.
Sincerely,
Ed Hahn:)
Vice President of PSAS

Ed,
Do you have dates for the next few meetings so I can get my time off request in early. I almost missed the last one because I didn't put in a request... What are the rules on bringing guests? Do they have to join?

Yes. It will be the third Saturday of March @ 2pm with Dave Behrings at Seattle aquarium.

April is still being worked out.

Hey Ed I am back from the dead of Siemens Slave Driving I need to actually join as well I will send you an e-mail

We almost always stick to the third Saturday of every month so people can count on that on a routine basis. I can't remember the last time it wasn't the 3rd Saturday.

As always, meetings are members only. We have no "guest" options at this time.

Colleen, could you add me to the evite list. I'm Ed's brother-in-law and I signed up at the last frag swap at Mike's house in Ruston/Tacoma. Let me know if you need my email address again.

Jeff

Last edited:
Back