Recommendation on person to help clean/scrape tank

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

SaltyTemple

Hey Guys,

As you've probably noticed, I've been off the forum for a while - work, school and the most current thing is making a baby - that seems to be taking some energy ;)

Anyhow - My tank, although it is still in good shape, and I'm keeping it up - it is needing some TLC with the coraline which is more than I can handle. Can anyone recommend a company or person I could hire for a one time, "come in, scrap the heck out of the front acrilic, do a basic cleaning of equipment, and call it a day?"

Thanks in advance and hope that you're all doing well!:p

Can anyone recommend a company or person I could hire for a one time, "come in, scrap the heck out of the front acrilic, do a basic cleaning of equipment, and call it a day?"

Hi S, glad things are going well.
Skimerwhisperer does tank maintanence and Nomercymike is always looking for some more side work and is reasonable.

I'm pretty sure Eric from SharkReef does that kind of stuff.

not sure if it's worth it for him to go that far tho.
you may contact him, he may have a reccomendation out your way.

he's a sponsor here

Thanks guys - I took a go at it last weekend and now I have a bundle of tank bruises that look like I've been man handled :)

I make sure that people see pictures of my tank before they decide if my hubby is a toughie ;)

Hope to see you at the next meeting

You could try calling Blue Sierra they are in Issaquah and they do maintanance, here's the number 425 392 5360

Back