Reef Breeders Photon LEDs

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Marine

Is anyone familiar with these light fixtures? They are on Reef Breeders and the Photon LED series. If so, please share your experience. I am preparing a 55 to use as a reef tank. Thank you

I've seen good reviews on them on Reef Central, I'm planning on trying out the Photon myself.

Thank you...I did hear back from Logan on Reef Breeders and he recommended the Photon48 for my 55g which will be in and available in about 4 weeks

Logan seems to be a good guy, from what I've been reading he has been working his tail off trying to keep up with all the orders he gets. The fixtures he has are the same Evergrows you can get from Barrier reef, but just a different color set up and a bit cheaper as well.

I'm thinking the first of next month I will place a order from Logan. I have been following the thread on RC for quite sometime now and I think I'm ready to give them a try.

Logan seems to be a good guy, from what I've been reading he has been working his tail off trying to keep up with all the orders he gets. The fixtures he has are the same Evergrows you can get from Barrier reef, but just a different color set up and a bit cheaper as well.

Evergrow realized we were selling a lot of lights and lowered our prices. All of our prices have come down and match Reef Breeders.

EverGrow LED Custom Tuned by BRA - Barrier Reef Aquariums

Plus, for those of you who are local, if you buy from us, we will service your warranty in-house for all three years. No shipping and waiting to get your light back if you have a problem.

Evergrow realized we were selling a lot of lights and lowered our prices. All of our prices have come down and match Reef Breeders.

Cool, that means for those of us who bought the lights at the higher prices in the past few months we have a refund check in the mail lol?

Building and designing your own custom LED fixtures gives you flexibility on what temperature LEDs are used and how they are placed. Eventually some day I'll sit down and design my own.

Building and designing your own custom LED fixtures gives you flexibility on what temperature LEDs are used and how they are placed. Eventually some day I'll sit down and design my own.

One nice aspect of these Evergrow lights is we can send customers a blank custom layout form and they can choose from a wide variety of LED colors and arrange them how they choose. Evergrow utilizes Bridgelux and CREE LEDs. Not quite as flexible as DIY but getting there:)

Back