Reef Hot Spot

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

loluckyve

Still amazed
Anyone ever make a purchase at reefhotspot.com? What was your experience? I am looking at buying an scribbled angelfish and haven't seen one local or won't even consider it.

I currently have an order with them that they are holding for me. I wanted to lock in the $70 price tag for the blue dot jawfish but my tank isnt ready yet. I will let you know once i get him and the cool zoas that are on the order as well. They we super nice and knowledgeable on the phone

I have made several orders from reef hot spot, and loved the experience. I did have an issue with one fish, but the customer service was awesome. I took a picture of the fish, and emailed it to them and recieved a replacement the next day. They have exceeded my expectations as a web based fish store.

Steve,

I too am looking for a scribbled angelfish and they are VERY hard to come by now..I have ordered from RHS in the past, but will not order any more fish from them..my experience is their fish are not good quality or hardy and constantly die.

I too am looking for a scribbled (and emperor) angelfish but am having Cy from BRA ordering them when available. IMO, the wholesalers BRA uses are respected and I have not had any issues with the angelfishes (5+) that I have ordered from them. These fish have been in my tank for at least 1yr.

Just my .02

To see the list of fish in my tank, click the following link:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7329275@N05/sets/72157624373077823/

Kirk

Back