Reef Keeper Lite?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

NanaReefer

Looking for reviews. Have an opportunity via a $200.00 credit to get one. Possibly with a Float Switch Kit and or Temp prob, the two I choose. I'm not interested in the PH prob nor the salinity prob and don't even know what an ORP prob is-lol.
Will it be able to control my MP10es and WP10? Actually I don't really know exactly what I would use it for. Waste of credit?

I was going to try one of the RKL's but just didn't think there was enough need to justify the time or trouble.
Many that do use them swear by them, and some say that you need to go with a Apex. But I could never afford one of them.

I was going to try one of the RKL's but just didn't think there was enough need to justify the time or trouble.
Many that do use them swear by them, and some say that you need to go with a Apex. But I could never afford one of them.

Agreed! I just could never justify the cost of them vs. the benefit of what they would provide. Again, the people I know that use them swear by them but I just feel the price too steep for what i get out of them.

I've had an RKL for several years. I originally bought it to control the lights on my BC29. It was the basic unit with a single PC4 and a temp probe.
Over the years, and tanks, I've added an SL1 module with float switches to add on ATO. I've also added 2 PC4s to handle the additional hardware I've added to the tank.

Overall, I think it's a solid controller.

I've had an RKL for several years. I originally bought it to control the lights on my BC29. It was the basic unit with a single PC4 and a temp probe.
Over the years, and tanks, I've added an SL1 module with float switches to add on ATO. I've also added 2 PC4s to handle the additional hardware I've added to the tank.

Overall, I think it's a solid controller.

Just wondering rainydave what all does your RKL control for you?

Skimmer, 4 powerheads, return, 2 heaters, ATO pump. The inputs are: Temp probe, Ph probe, dual float switches.

Back