Reef Radiance!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

NanaReefer

After months + the last year of looking, waiting, wanting to go LED I finally found a unit I can afford that has all the bells & whistles! Patients finally paid off! Just when I'm ready to buy I get it on sale too! Great reviews! Already great customer service as I jumped the gun and ordered the wrong size unit for my tank and within 15min I had Rick from Reef Radiance already fixing my issue.
Now comes the hard part...waiting :)
http://reefradiance.com

Sent from my iPhone 4s via Tapatalk.

Nana,

I went with 2 d155e and also waiting....will be going over my 75g which I am making mixed reef.

Hate waiting but in my case it's all good. Will be tearing down my 3yr old 26g next week :( A friend will be housing all that I'm keeping. Then my 20g sump is being built, 40 getting drilled and I'll be curing the rock intank from there. Wow! I'm tired just thinking about it-lol.

I just heard of these. I stopped by a LFS today, Denny's Pet World, to check out LED lights and a guy there recommended these over the stuff they sell. I'd love to hear thoughts on these once you guys get them.

I just received mine this week. Pro 180's and I love this fixture. Really bright. It's over my 40 as well so you can see how yours will possibly look. That's if I'm not too late and you already received yours.
20140402_160721.jpg

I just received mine this week. Pro 180's and I love this fixture. Really bright. It's over my 40 as well so you can see how yours will possibly look. That's if I'm not too late and you already received yours.
View attachment 45064

Now I'm really excited!! How beautiful!!We have the same setup :) Mine wont be up for a while yet.

Ok got my light!! Awesome! Now can someone please help me with acclimating my corals to it?!!
My unit is 12 1/2" from water surface. All corals are on the sand bed. So far so good.
Channel 1@10%, channel 2@30% & channel 3 is off.
To much or to little? When do I increase?
I know this subject varies greatly per unit but even a basic idea would be helpful.

Back