Reef Tour

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

charlesr1958

DiveMaster
Having finally managed enough photos, I thought it time to put this out to the public in the hopes you find it interesting. As I get better at underwater photography, the photos and content will change, call this the Beta 1.1 version...lol

Reef Tour

Chuck

Awesome work!! Love how you have it zoned out and you have provided us with quite a bit of scientific data.

OMG this is superb !!! I have never seen such a great display. This is better than alot of books I have skimmed thru ! Please keep up the fabulous work :)
Paul

I just spent a wonderful time visiting "your" reef. When I started my journey I thought sheesh it's not "his" reef! but after visiting for a while I will say if it is anybodies reef it is yours!

Thank you so much for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice project! It's really cool how you put that together. :D

Thanks everyone, and yes, every rock, grain of sand, corals and fish were all collected by myself, with the exception of a few fish that are just too fast for me and my little dip net.

Chuck

Nice work. It must be nice having a gaint aquarium to swim around in. :) Cebu huh? (Off topic.. My grandfather earned a silver star and purple heart there in WWII. My mother has the telegram to his family stating he was seriously injured there.)

Sure, the more visits it gets, the better. Thanks for helping me get "it" out there. oh, and as a heads up, am working on a very extensive harlequin shrimp care/breeding article/webpage as well. Another six months should see it out, if all goes according to plan. Thanks again!

Chuck

hey chuck u should cum dive coral bay imgine this right
low tide walk to the waters edge sit down put ur fins and mask on walk down a slight incline and start swimming and then its coral reef for the next 2 miles just solid coral 260km stetch of reef
ur dive spot looks very nice but coral bay is a sps keepers wet dream

I would love to, so when are you sending the plane ticket?...jk!..lol Your quick description of the area sounds like something I wish "my" reef to be one day. For now, its turning into a kelp forrest and will be gone soon. Time to move!

Chuck

nurtien problem in the water
yeh coral bay is the only offshore reef on the shore if u get what i mean its classifed as an offshore reef but is on the beach kinda stupid but makes sesne when u think about it

Back