resun .25g ozonizer

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

pvillalba

are somebody can help me with a ozonizer resun of .25g(250mg)?
i get one yesterday , have the instructions but inthere not show the amount of mg vs the position of the disk, only show lo-hi in the disk
i already check with the resun site, but nothing
all help i really appreciate.

The orp controller will control the on and off function of the device based on the tanks orp reading. Setting the level 0-250 of the device is a little more complicated. What size tank? How are you getting the ozone into the tank? I would start off low if your pulling it in via your skimmer venturi. Slowly turn it up making sure you dont smell any residule ozone. Watch the orp probe over the course of day the changes will not happen very fast and be sure to run the 03 water through carbon.

Don

thank`s to all for your replys.
don , the tank with the sump have 45 gal aprox and will have the ozone in the intake of the skimmer.is a coralife nw. up to 65 gal with a recirculating sedra pump(adapted ) n.w. and m.drive 250g (as filler the skimmer) with a n.w impeler(adapted).
don`t yet have the orp probe.
pedro

thank`s to all for your replys.
don , the tank with the sump have 45 gal aprox and will have the ozone in the intake of the skimmer.is a coralife nw. up to 65 gal with a recirculating sedra pump(adapted ) n.w. and m.drive 250g (as filler the skimmer) with a n.w impeler(adapted).
don`t yet have the orp probe.
pedro

Dont install this until you get a orp probe and wait about a week or so for the orp controller to stabilize. A tank that small can easily get by with about 50 mg. So just turn it down low and watch the orp. You should be able to keep the orp steady so just chart it for awhile and whatch what is happening.

Don

Back