reviews on Sequence Tarpon Uno ?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

mfinn

Surgeonfish
I heard alot about these new Sequence Uno pumps before they came out, but I haven't heard anything since.
Anybody have one, use one?
How quiet are they?
Do the add heat to the water?
Are they holding up so far?
Anything?

Sequence Reef Flo Pumps person.

Hey Guys,
The guy you want to ask here on the forum is named Reeflo. That is Chris, He is very personalable and I am sure will call you if you do not call him. They back their products and very quick reponse. When people are good to you like Chris you remember them. Chris contacted me a while back about a space on this forum. I forwarded it to Chuck. So maybe you will see a lot more of him on here.
Sincerely,
Ed Hahn:)

I got the Uno Whaoo, a little more pump than what I wanted but decided to keep it. It is pressure rated & runs like a machine, slightly louder than I wanted but relatively quite, also adds about 2 or 3 degrees of heat. I do have a 4200 series which isn't pressure rated, can't hear it, no heat & they both run like mad.

I got the Uno Whaoo, a little more pump than what I wanted but decided to keep it. It is pressure rated & runs like a machine, slightly louder than I wanted but relatively quite, also adds about 2 or 3 degrees of heat. I do have a 4200 series which isn't pressure rated, can't hear it, no heat & they both run like mad.

I thought about not using a 1260 gph Poseidon P-4 which is absolutely silent and getting the Sequence Tarpon.
Can you give a wild guess how loud?
Less than a IceCap fan ? etc?

Hey Guys,
The guy you want to ask here on the forum is named Reeflo. That is Chris, He is very personalable and I am sure will call you if you do not call him. They back their products and very quick reponse. When people are good to you like Chris you remember them. Chris contacted me a while back about a space on this forum. I forwarded it to Chuck. So maybe you will see a lot more of him on here.
Sincerely,
Ed Hahn:)

Thanks, I'll do that.:)

I did call Reeflo and they had great things to say about the Tarpon, and I do believe what was said.
But I would still like to hear from someone that has one on their system now.

well my Wahoo is just one size bigger, I sure it is a very good pump.
You could look into ampmaster also.

One of the things I wanted with the Tarpon is the 1" in and 3/4" out.
Do any of the ampmaster's have that?

Back