• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

RLSS R6-I 6 Internal Skimmer w/DC4000 Pump $325

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

OceansByDesign

FOR SALE -- RLSS R6-I 6 Internal Skimmer w/DC4000 Pump $325

The RLSS Protein skimmers are conventional skimmer with an unconventional pump. The Waveline DC 4000 pump performs both water delivery and water fractionation for the protein skimmer. These pumps are DC which employ a speed controllable current. This allows users to select from six preset RPMs via the Waveline pump to tune the skimmers performance on demand. The pump also features a unique 30 minute feed/service shutoff timer which restarts after 30 minutes. The pump employs a soft start, which means the pump ramps up over time to ensure longevity.

All skimmers include the following - Air Silencer, customer venturi intake and all the silicone tubing required. Assembly should take less than 10 minutes for this picture perfect skimmer.

Each needle wheel features a 2" diameter with short shaft which reduces imbalances and noise/vibrations. These skimmers run quiet and cool.

Running Depth: 8-10" to effectively run the skimmer without pulling air.

Model: R6-i 6" Internal Skimmer
Measurement::9" x 6.69" x 20.86"
Power Input:100-240V, 50-60hzAC convert to DC
Power:: 25W max.
Air intake: :960L/h
Recommended for 100-150 Gallons

1656041_628338303905146_271753985_n.jpg

This is a great skimmer. DC pump are extremely quiet when I had the R6 model and it pulled out lots of smelly brown stuff in my fishless system. Highly recommended.

Back