RO/DI deal on ebay

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Bahivdiba

What do you all think of this? I just moved, got RUST coming out of my tapwater:eek: , figured it's time to bite the bullet and get RO.
Thanks, Gordy

I cant access Ebay on my computer, but if its the FilterDirect Unit, i have had it for the past 10months and the unit was great and had a TDS reading of 0 (my tap is 300ish)

Wow, seems like a nice setup. If I had the money I would get it and try it out.

My RO unit cost $700 and does 24G a day. I wish mine did a 100G a day but I would always question what it is "filtering" in reality at that rate.

You should be happy. I've had my FD filter for my tank for a couple years with great results, and I just bought my mom an RO filter from them for her house that working wonderfully.

-Dylan

Nice choice.....I am using the same one and never had an issue. When it comes time to change the filters they are all standard sizes which is nice. The only thing I did to mine was took out the small DI carts on top and replaced it with a full size one. Great unit at a great price. You will be happy.

Ultimate Reef said:
Nice choice.....I am using the same one and never had an issue. When it comes time to change the filters they are all standard sizes which is nice. The only thing I did to mine was took out the small DI carts on top and replaced it with a full size one. Great unit at a great price. You will be happy.

What did you change it out with exactly and what did it cost?:)

Back