Ro/di Waste

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Sure! I use the waste for my laundry, too. I run the waste line directly into the washer.

I also water the plants with it. I also wash my car with it. I don't do my laundry with it, as it is 3 flights of stairs to get it up there.

Mat

I've also heard of FW planted tank keepers looking for RO/DI waste water for their tanks, because of the higher nutrient levels...

MikeS

MikeS said:
I've also heard of FW planted tank keepers looking for RO/DI waste water for their tanks, because of the higher nutrient levels...

MikeS

Thanx for that thought Mike, We are kind of lookin into doing that with one of our freshwater tanks. I'll definitely keep that in mind!! :idea: :idea:

I just use it for my reef, top off, SW mix etc.....I just need to find a good use for the purified stuff it makes...ok ok jk :D

Mcgarnicle, likes his rodi water mixed with a little tap water, and a tray of ice. I have been moving him around the yard. He stood up on his back legs (just like Rory Calhoun) (The Simpsons) and trimed my apple trees so the mower can ride under them. Then he dragged his tire over to the rose bushes and ate all of them, and then to the snowball bush and wiped it out. I put him down in the old chicken yard 2 days now and its clear too. I know its off topic, sorry about my goat ramblings. LOL Steve

Whiskey for my men, beer for my horses, RO water on the rocks for my goat????huh? :rolleyes: :lol:

Well I really don't do anything with my waste water, but I suppose I could/should use it for something.......but then again could I truly call it "waste water"?

Last edited:
wrightme43 said:
Mcgarnicle, likes his rodi water mixed with a little tap water, and a tray of ice. I have been moving him around the yard. He stood up on his back legs (just like Rory Calhoun) (The Simpsons) and trimed my apple trees so the mower can ride under them. Then he dragged his tire over to the rose bushes and ate all of them, and then to the snowball bush and wiped it out. I put him down in the old chicken yard 2 days now and its clear too. I know its off topic, sorry about my goat ramblings. LOL Steve

It is really hard to type when you are laughing really hard, did you ever notice that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It sounds like you need a bigger tire!!! Whatever you do, don't tie him anywhere near your truck.
Stan, I don't know what to tell you about your confusion. Just think about a person who is coming to this board for the first time and then starts reading this thread. Hell, I'm confused just typing this.

LOL !! i just wanna say that you guys are hylarious
I can't wait to meet all of you on the 18th :)
Now about the goat hmm :rolleyes: ... this is what you need to do Steve, you need to feed that goat like if it was his last day on earth, then you milk the goat and after that you make some cajeta and send it to me :D just jk

Back