Sad day for the Hawks

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

class clown

:doubt: :doubt: :doubt: Well, at least it was a fun/close game to watch. Too bad our boy's in blue couldn't pull it off in the final seconds this time around. We were close though.

I am just glad that the hawks proved themselves and all the bears fans had to (put their foot in their mouths) about saying that the Bears were going to dominate them...:)
Great game Bears and Hawks!!

Matt

I don't agree that it should be a sad day for Seattle Seahawks fans, the team played really good with a depleated defence and that is all you can ask for, a good effort. It was a great game because both teams gave 110% effort.

No surprise to me the Seahawks lost. Yes it was a good game going down the wire with score tied. Oh well - the Colts will choke vs. New England.

you know at first i was expecting a 28 bears 6 hawks ... but i was so surpriced how the hawks played, if it wouldn't have been for the field goal right before over time, we'd have won :D.
well i hope next year we do way better, i really wanna see them going to the superbowl really really really bad .

Back