Saltwaterfish.com Order

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

jesshimom

I have no fish.
I'm going to order a clown from Saltwaterfish.com as I cannot find one locally. I'll be placing on the 19th for delivery on Tuesday or Wednesday. I live in Lynnwood; so you will need to come pick up here. If you want anything, please let me know.

I'll be home on vacation so can take the order.

Colleen

Ah ok :) I know which one that is...

I will check the list Colleen and let you know.

- Ilham

I would like to order at least a Yellow Tang. I might order more, I just haven't had much time to look around their website.

Jamie

jamiehill said:
I would like to order at least a Yellow Tang. I might order more, I just haven't had much time to look around their website.

Jamie

If they have the small Purple Tangs (2") in stock for $39.99 when you do the order, I would like one of those. If not, I would like a small Yellow Tang (1-2") for $14.99.

Jamie

I see clowns all over... Salt Water City in Bellevue, Blue Sierra in Issaquah, heck even the Petco in Redmond has a few kinds, tank raised and wild caught varieties even. I think their tank raised false perc is $13.

But this looks like a good place to shop, I'm signing up for the mailing list. :)

sorry colleen:cry: they are not shipping no more till after the 1st of the year:cry: I just saw it posted there everything is a wish list now

u guys should look @ live aquaria maybe?.. their free shipping is down to 125... dunnno if u wanted something only avail. @ swf tho...

Cool Elmo... since I have one misbar, if I added another misbar... and they had baby misbar's what would happen? Didn't you say they may have no bars at all?

Nothing like weird clowns just like weird people.

liveaquaria.com has black and white, not misbarred though at least not labeled that way, i found them at other sites too, but they're around $30-40 usually on the higher side. I'm looking for true percs if anyone local has a pair, mated or not mated

those are wild caught? wooouuu
well i definetly like the Maroon clown type but like i said, the other one is just to white looking

Back