Salty's 75

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

saltybell

bio balls
I thought I would share some pics of the 75 gallon I setup about 2 weeks ago. I made a rock wall for the back (minus the overflow....too lazy). Couple more weeks and it will be ready to reef.

Tank front shot
tank130.jpg

Left side of overflow
tank133.jpg

Right side of overflow
tank131-1.jpg

Overflow rock
tank132.jpg

Sump area
tank135.jpg

Fuge
tank136.jpg

Lights (again too lazy to take the legs off the fixture:))
tank137.jpg

Man that Is a SWEET 75 Gallon Reef Tank.. Oh And the Light Fixture is Amazing as well.. You must have cool friends.. Looks Good Bro.. Glad the Light and Tank went to a Cool Dude.. Thanks for coming by tonight.. See you sat.

That thing is terrible. I've got some white coral you can fill it up with. I have a cool dragon figure you can cover up all that stupid rock with.

I'm putting a level 12 voodoo on your tank. You'll never grow anything but hair algae.

Hey Mike, lookin real good. You'll have to make another trip up north for a visit, I could thin out a few pieces for you and if you can stay up this way until after 9pm Smart Bass's bedtime we can liberate some of the clutter out of his 72 Softy

Todd

Hey Mike, lookin real good. You'll have to make another trip up north for a visit, I could thin out a few pieces for you and if you can stay up this way until after 9pm Smart Bass's bedtime we can liberate some of the clutter out of his 72 Softy

Todd

9:00pm??? at his age he is lucky to make it to 6:00pm. Besides the only reason his tank looks so good is the distorted glass :lol:.

I always thought if a coral was white it was good! You mean I've been doing this wrong the whole time. DAMN!!

Back