Savko

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Locline is expensive anywheres you get it, it originated I think in the machinery industry long ago for coolant sprayers for machining parts, then in the food industry on mass production lines & somehow the reefing community started using them & they took off, not cheap for these common plastic parts. If you have a lot to do, get the pliers, I hate squeezing them together & later having to take them apart & then put them back together again, talk about steam you up at times:D

Oh M/D is about the same price as the others & the same product.

no but bought lots of other stuff.

They arent cheap, but have most everything you need and customer service is top notch

if you submerge your outlet or bulkhead omniflex nozzles from OM are far sweeter than locline. same directional ability but only stick out 1.5". i dont think they make 3/4" though......

Last edited:
Thanx guys, I will look into that.

As far as being cheaper, price locline at one of the sponsors. I'm sorry, but Savko is about 1-2 bucks cheaper, not to mention their ball valves!!

As far as being cheaper, price locline at one of the sponsors. I'm sorry, but Savko is about 1-2 bucks cheaper, not to mention their ball valves!!

ya....but only in comparison to hobby vendors who charge much more than plumbing supply places typically.

that one stop shop that savko has going on makes it worthwhile most of the time though

Hey Charlie...I think I gave Carlos (carlosfb) the link to Savko when he was looking for a different color in lockline accessories and think he may have gotten them from there, but I'm not positive. :)

It have seen that link Krish, thanx man!!!!! I got to their site and the difference in prices is unreal. I am into redoing that 300, and I need lots!!!!! This time at least it is going to be plumbed a little cleaner than it was. :):):)

LOL!! Scooty's meds are kicking his butt bigtime :lol: Have fun with the 300 Charlie! Should be nice as always :)

LOL, well My jaw was still throbbing so I did take a pain pill about that time. Sounds good Charlie, I can't wait to see your 300 get rebuilt, better than ever! :)
Please make a thread in the member showcase forum!

Back