Scissortail goby dead

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

blk822822

It's only money, RIGHT?
Today went to barrier and got some new bulbs and a sand sifting fish and looked at some other fish but didn't pull the trigger on any more. Then came home fed the fish and cleaned the acryllic with a new magnetic cleaner , tank was looking so good. All the fish were happy and eatting well. I left for work at 2:30pm , got home at midnight and decieded to grab the flash light and look at the night life in the tank. I was suprised first by all the stomatela snails in there ,all pushing almost an inch long. then I saw my Blood red shrimp with something in it's mouth ......my scissortail goby. The head was gone and it was eatting the remains.....Not Happy about this . It was one of my favorite fish, and I got it at the barrier sale and was very happy about the purchase. Now it's gone and I don't know why. Think I'm not buying anymore fish for awhile. It wasn't harassed by any other fish and look so healthy and happy today. This sucks. My shrimps probly happy about it though.

Sorry about the lose. Do you think.the shrimp got it, or something else in your tank?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Back