Scraping your tank can make you beautiful!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

FishinInTheDark

I just read this in the February edition of Allure magazine:

Alka-Seltzer isn't the only effervescent substance that can come to your rescue. Clean and Clear's frothy Oxygenating Fizzing Cleanser and Oxygenating Ultra-Light Moisturizer SPF 15 both contain coralline, a mineral-rich plant algae that supposedly helps skin look more radiant.

They sure make that crusty crap sound much more appealling than it seems on the front of my aquarium! Just another ingredient to add to the list of questionable substances that we women will subject ourselves to! I hope it works; I'll start selling some on eBay.

:lol:....it can make you beautiful by giving your forearms some muscle from the scraping action! Sometimes I think I'm going to look like Popeye. Hmmm...we could market facial masks, right out of our tanks....

Minerals in coralline make you radiant, the synthetic sea salts (because you don't want to take from the oceans) will help exfoliate dead skin cells, and even palytoxins instead of that nasty botox to get rid of wrinkles. Want to have the appearance of lip injections? Try applying anemone nematocysts to your lips...you'll have vuluptuous lips in no time! :lol:

NaH2O said:
:lol:....it can make you beautiful by giving your forearms some muscle from the scraping action! Sometimes I think I'm going to look like Popeye. Hmmm...we could market facial masks, right out of our tanks....

Minerals in coralline make you radiant, the synthetic sea salts (because you don't want to take from the oceans) will help exfoliate dead skin cells, and even palytoxins instead of that nasty botox to get rid of wrinkles. Want to have the appearance of lip injections? Try applying anemone nematocysts to your lips...you'll have vuluptuous lips in no time! :lol:

Just what I would need is voluptuos lips and no wrinkles. Shouldn't this be in the "you know your a reefer when" thread????:D :D :D

Back