Seattle proper lfs

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Bobby brown

Hi there everyone on reef frontiers!
Well I'm on the lookout for a quality Lfs in Seattle (not the surrounding area)
im riding a bike around town so it kinda limits where I feel I can ride and safely return with livestock.

any suggestions would be great!

I'm on Capitol Hill, soo central. As far as mail order goes I feel like I'm spending more on shipping than actual corals. Plus, I enjoy the experience of going to the Lfs :)

Your best bet is to get a bus pass and go north to Rec C in Shoreline, or south to Oceans By Design in Tukwila. Oceans by Design is not quite open yet, but sounds like it will be a fabulous place to go when it is. There are also a couple places in the Renton area. Check out the sponsor forums.
Someone might possibly give you a ride if they are going that way too.
Never know!

I might be able to pick you up and bring you along when I head up to see Rob (Red C Aquarium) for his sale next weekend. Im schedule is pretty packed on the weekends but i will let you know. I live in West Seattle so you are on my way up to Rob's. Also I make trips to visit Chris (SeaKing Aquariums) often and possibly can take you to visit his shop as well. We have great shops and owners in our area and I prefer to look at everything i buy and hand pick over ordering via the net! Plus I love supporting to local shops! Sorry for the book.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I might be able to pick you up and bring you along when I head up to see Rob (Red C Aquarium) for his sale next weekend. Im schedule is pretty packed on the weekends but i will let you know. I live in West Seattle so you are on my way up to Rob's. Also I make trips to visit Chris (SeaKing Aquariums) often and possibly can take you to visit his shop as well. We have great shops and owners in our area and I prefer to look at everything i buy and hand pick over ordering via the net! Plus I love supporting to local shops! Sorry for the book.

WOW!!!!!!
that sounds awesome!
but just for the record,you're not some sort of
Psycho planning on feeding me to your fish are you? :)

Hahaha!! Well some say I am crazy!! You will be stuck in the back seat with my 12 yr old son!! We are all going up for Rob's sale there are 4 aquariums in the house!! The Chief of Staff may have a soccer game that day but I will check with her and let you know. I will reply to your pm with my info.

Back