Seeding tube worms

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Phatman

About 6mos ago i tried some stuff a friend turned me on to to remove nitrates. My son being the ever helpfull son that he is saw me put this stuff in the sump. So the next day he put some in..... the whole bottle.
The end result was the death of many corals and the complete wipeout of the little brittle stars and tube worms. My question is how can i reseed my tank to start these growing again?

About 6mos ago i tried some stuff a friend turned me on to to remove nitrates. My son being the ever helpfull son that he is saw me put this stuff in the sump. So the next day he put some in..... the whole bottle.
The end result was the death of many corals and the complete wipeout of the little brittle stars and tube worms. My question is how can i reseed my tank to start these growing again?

just put a piece of LR rubble in a friend's sump for a week or so then transfer it to your sump and they will spread or just borrow a piece from a friend that has some on it (usually a piece that gets less light)

Back