• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Selling saltwater fish and remaining live rock - SOLD

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

jgalvin

Selling saltwater fish and remaining live rock

please see here. Also have remaining live rock for $2, plus free corals zoas, etc. Just sold tank and need the fish sold!

http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/for/4509605963.html

List Date: 6/7/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Selling saltwater fish and remaining live rock
--------------------------------------
Item Has Been Sold.

--------------------------------------
ga.aspx

Mobile friendly version: Selling saltwater fish and remaining live rock

Hi Akaza, you must be viewing an older post of mine, I sold all my corals about 3 weeks back.

Hi Trido, clowns were picked up yesterday, but yes gobie and blenny available still (and please please take the one chromis - for free). he's a good fish as well and nice bright blue/green. I have one other person coming to buy a pump tonight you said he'd look at the fish. when could you pick them up? Breaking down the tank on Thursday to give to the person that bought it, so some time pressure to get the fish rehomed.

If trido doesn't take them and you are available anytime during the day ( had this problem before. lol),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

If trido doesn't take them and you are available anytime during the day ( had this problem before. lol),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Thanks, will let you know if I can't rehome then, at this point giving pumps and remaining corals to anyone who takes them.

I got very sad last night. I have a one year old and my wife always takes him by the tank to say good night to the fish before heading to bed and he does his goodbye wave to them. It's going to feel empty no longer having a tank nor fish at the end of the week (been in hobby for 5 years). I may keep some of my hardware now so I can jump back in quickly after the move to Woodinville and baby two has arrived in Sept. I just want the fish to go to good responsible people.

Thanks, will let you know if I can't rehome then, at this point giving pumps and remaining corals to anyone who takes them.

I got very sad last night. I have a one year old and my wife always takes him by the tank to say good night to the fish before heading to bed and he does his goodbye wave to them. It's going to feel empty no longer having a tank nor fish at the end of the week (been in hobby for 5 years). I may keep some of my hardware now so I can jump back in quickly after the move to Woodinville and baby two has arrived in Sept. I just want the fish to go to good responsible people.

I'm glad to hear you are hanging on to some stuff. Will be waiting to see you with a new tank soon.

PM sent yesterday about possibly dropping by this Wednesday to pick up miscellaneous stuff like buckets

Back